Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Week 87- Two Families sealed in the temple, Evaluations, ward activity, baptisms, and so on

   Well, to keep it short, I heard from a missionary that just came into the zone, that two families from my previous wards that were less actives and investigators that I  "helped" reactive/ baptize, went to the Veracruz temple and were sealed for time and all eternity!! I can't express the feelings that were felt when he told me. I was literally crying for joy.
  We are going to baptize this week, and it should be really sweet. Our area has progressed sooo much, I can't describe it. We are so busy, literally our district leaders have to plan the baptismal interviews 2 weeks in advance in order to find time in our agendas haha!!! I truly love being soo busy. We have to put a leccion (lecture) every half hour, because there is no time anymore.
   The president surprisingly told us 2 days ago that we are going to have a zone training tomorrow, and that Elder Hernandez and I would have to plan everything. and that today on our p-day we would be spending half of it  evaluating the new missionaries, actually Elder Johnson ( my comp a few months ago) was there being evaluated as well.
 We had my first ward activity in 5 months, it was totally led, organized, and made by us 6 missionaries in the ward. It was a sweet activity to help the ward get excited about doing missionary work, sadley only 20 people showed up, but there is a little bit of progress.
   The zone is doing really well, there are some problems with missionaries arrivng late at their house, but we talked strongly with all te district leaders to get them serious about this rule. Things are absolutely amazing in my mission, I couldn't ask for anything more.










No comments:

Post a Comment