Thursday, May 15, 2014

Week 85- I will skype home this sunday at 5:00 mexico city time o 3:00 eugene time

  So this week I ate bugs with yogurt, there is some theory here in mexico that if you eat 1 of a certain type of bug each day for 60 days, raising the number of bugs by one each day, or 1 bug ,2 bugs , and so on for 60 days and then going down 60, 50, 58, you can get rid of cancer,  I didn't want to get rid of any cancer, but I wanted to try the bugs, and they taste horrible. 

  We're going to baptize this week, a less active huge family that we found, were reactivated and one of the children needs to be baptized, we seriously have like 19 less active families being taught. Things are great here, I bought a new sim card for my camera, I filled up my last one, we bought a ton of fruit for the week, I'm hoping that I can eat it all  before changes this week, an investigador gave us a ton of water, that had fallen from the roof, and that they were going to use to wash the dog, I drank a lot, and the next day was really sick. but it truly was an accident. the herman a (sister) asked if we had gotten sick, she was really embarrassed  we told her no to make her feel better....

  I'm getting my hair cut this week, and I've gotten kind of lazy with gel recently, the presidente wants every missionary with gel and the "line of authoity" or basically the line that goes down the side of your head, seperating your hair...The President came out with new rules and restrictions, for the lack of obedience in the mission, I have seriously a ton of respect for my president, as he has formed each missionary into a man of order and of obedience, there is no room for childness in this mission .hahhaha... We also had a meeting as missionary of the Iztacalco ward, and made a lot of planes and goals. Elder Lopez in the ward is really suffering, and it makes me so sad, he has sickness problems and family problems, so he's barely staying in the mission. I really can't see him going as he only has 6 months.

  It was awesome, the zone has been baptizing a lot this week, Iztacalco 1, 2, and 3 are going to baptize. It will be a sweet baptism if everything comes out good. This week as well we have changes, I'm really calm now when it comes to changes, if they change me or not, I'll be fine, I love this ward so much, but I learned that it isn't where you serve, but how.  In this ward I have leanred so much, like I told Dad a couple weeks ago... In this ward, I really haven't discovered new tecniques in how to do missionary work, but I've learned how to live the atonement, I feel like I really understand the importance of repentence and the sacrament, it has been really hard at times, but I  feel so much stronger as a person now. It's really interesting how the Lord prepares people. 

  We have been going around to each family in the ward, and kneeling down to pray and beg the Lord for missionary oportunities, it's really been effective, as it is how the Lord wishes that we work, 
I ate yogurt with bugs.....it supposedly gets rid our cancer




No comments:

Post a Comment