Monday, December 30, 2013

Week 67- Bonus Letter

Hola Querida familia!! ( Hello Dear Family)

   We've been having a wonderful week, just nice and relax. There really isn't very much demand to have lessons like there always is, The President has given us these two weeks to relax a bit and take our foot off the pedal. But starting the new year we've all got to get back to work. The President just asked for all the less actives that have return to the area in the last year and the exact date that they came back to church. I'll be having to calling and researching papers all week, and calling elders from like a year ago. 

    We have changes this week and I think I'm leaving the area, I now have 4 and a half months here and I think my time has come to an end. If I do leave I'm really going to miss culhuacan. I've been the only one staying  when missionaries have been coming and going in and out of the district. Seriously now that I'm thinking about it. 8 Elderes/hermanas (sisters) have left the district and 10 Elderes have come into the district. Where I've just stayed the same...hahaha..I'm almot positive that Elder Johnson is going to be training this change, or at least he will be secretary or something. I don't take credit for how much he's been progressing, but he's a way good elder.

  I'm still a bit trunky after skyping with the Fam and Friends. I think my mission is going by way too fast now. I only have one call home left and one general conference in spanish left. We've been working really hard with Brenda, who has been reading and going to church every week, she probably will get baptised though in the next change, so I might now be here anymore. We have also been working really hard with some less actives and yesterday there was like 3 less active families.

   One of our investigators got chicken pox and he couldn't be around his wife all Christms, because his wife is pregnant right now and her baby has been having some troubles growing. We gave her a blessing though and from what I've heard, the next time she went to the doctor the baby had grown immensely. We literally gave like 8 blessings this week, and one little kid was completely healed, 2 minutes after the blesing. it was a miracle. 

   My prayers are alot more calmer and more important, I feel like I've learned how to understand my father in heaven, my will is being changed to be more like his.

   Happy New Year everybody. I'll make sure I let you guys know how man drunks there are passed out on the 1st. 
            Elder Ordway

























No comments:

Post a Comment