Monday, July 21, 2014

Week 94- I have my itinerary now

Hola Queridos Amigos!! ( Hello Dear Friends) This week was good. 

Well, I have my flight home all planned out now: Wednesday 17 of september, I leave Mexico City at 7 in the morning mexico time. I will arrive in Los Angeles at 9 California time. I will have a 3 hour wait until I leave los angeles at 12 and I will then arrive in the EUGENE airport at 2 o'clock!!! I will need you  guys to pick me up from the airport then!!!

The truth is it was a hard week, really stressful. There are troubles in the Zone and pressure from our Bishop, but I feel like it's a good challange for me to over come. Our mission leader failed us this week and  came down on our neck, but after a good fast and a talk with my comp, I think everything will be ok. I'm really loving my mission. but sometimes it's hard. There is so much to keep my mind on, but I feel like I couldn't serve the Lord better than any other way. These challenges are bound to come sooner or later in the mission, but I really feel the anabling power of the Atonement. My patriarchal blessing has been a lot of help. Sorry that this letter is short but were running late.








No comments:

Post a Comment