Thursday, April 10, 2014

Week 81- No pictures this week, Sorry

     Well this week was awesome. week #1 in the change, First off, basically everyone has problems with everyone. While some took advantage of general conference to uplift their spirits and build their faith, for a lot of missionaries it wasn't so. Saturday night many missionaries called us telling us all about their emotional problems and struggles with their companions, I don't know what we did to gain so much trust of the zone, but seriously ,we had to talk with missionaries, and  get everything back in line, most of the problems came from the sister missionaries sadley, some were flirting all confernce long with the elders and I couldn't focus so much on the conference itself. I watched half of it in english and the other half in spanish, luckily I  heard Bednard's, Holland's, and Monson's talks in English. 

   Apart from the many problems that arose during the conference, I feel like a new person, I  learned so much about what I'm doing good and what I can do better in my life. I feel the need to be perfect and correct and get rid of all evil in my heart. 

   We had interchanges this week and the elders that we had interchanged with, they seemed really weird, maybe it just wasn't their day, but the night after ending the interchanges.a They were both taken our of the mission....The president called us in for special interviews and asked us a million questions about the interchanges and what we saw, what we felt, I honestly didn't know much. But Something happened just hours after the interchanges. So I feel really sad, The two Elders were really good people. But I'm really not allowed to talk about it anymore. 

   We had a million meetings with the President this week and our mission is going to be visited by Elder Johnson of the seventy, he is our area President, and he's going to come to our Zone!!, he also is going to have a special meeting with just the zone leaders, for 4 hours, I don't know what he's going to talk to us about for 4 hours but that will be coming up the last thursday and saturday of the month.



           Elder Ordway

No comments:

Post a Comment